Take your Shopify Social Media Marketing to the next level and transform your Share Images
From a small thumbnail share image
With products containing variants the share image that is usually selected is the product feature image, and in this example it is the Red Light Up Shoes
To large custom share images and titles
You will have control and be able to set custom share titles and use independant share images for your:
Setting to select and change the default Product share image from:
- Product Featured Image
- Product Last Image
Social Sharing Button Settings:
The default share buttons that always display are:
- Pinterest (articles and products only)
Social sharing options available via theme settings:
- Enable Linkedin share button
- Twitter site username
- Append Twitter username to Tweets
- Enable Google Analytics for social sharing intent
Social sharing options available via metafields:
- Social media share image - open graph image
- Social media share title - open graph title
- Pinterest share image - use either a jpg, png or animated gif image.
- Hashtags to be used for both Pinterest and Twitter shares
- Pinterest site verification
- Disable Pinterest browser button
- Pinterest browser button text (Text displayed to users who try to use the Pinterest browser button when disabled)
Blog and Page share images default to your Homepage (default) share image if no image is available.
Settings to easily enter and update Website Verification metadata for the following services:
- Admin id
- Page id
- App id
- Google webmaster site verification
- Bing webmaster site verification
Save hundreds of $$$ on app fees and don't waste your website crawl budget on duplicate meta descriptions or pages you don't want indexed with our bonus SEO settings!
Every customization also includes the option to use our easy to understand search engine optimization settings, with one click noindex metadata settings for:
- Collections Metadata Settings:
- Enable noindex product vendor pages
- Enable noindex product type pages
- Enable noindex collection tag pages
- Blog Metadata Settings
- Enable noindex blog tag pages
Collections List Page Options:
- SEO page title
- SEO meta description
- Append shop name to collections list SEO page title
- Share title
- Share image
- Enable article author and published date metadata
SEO page title settings with the options to disable appending your shop name on SERP titles for:
You will also have the ability to choose your SEO page title seperator from a dash or pipe.
If you require further customizations we are more than happy to work with you. We understand each theme and shop is different, if you have any questions or to arrange a quote use our contact form below. Once accepted, we will send you a request via our Shopify Partners account to start upgrading your theme.
With access and control over your website share images, plus our comprehensive metadata documentation and support, the sooner you start the better!
We'd Love To Hear From You, Let's Get In Touch!
Contact us for information and advice on how we can help your online business grow.