How to Start an Online T-Shirt Business
How to start a small business selling t-shirts online with Shopify. In this video, you will learn step by step, the easiest, most cost-effective way to start your online t-shirt design business.
This video covers strategy, t-shirt and print quality, as well as creating and mocking up your designs. You will learn how to start a t-shirt store from scratch and just how easy it is to get up and running. So, follow along and by the end of this video, you too will have created a beautiful online t-shirt store, even if you have no design or coding experience.
- T-Shirt Quality
- T-Shirt Printing Quality
- Screen Printing
- Heat Transfer Printing
- Direct to Garment Printing
- Creating Your Designs
- Mocking Up Designs
- Validating Your T-shirt Ideas
- Shopify Free Trial Sign Up
- Integrating Printful, an On-demand Printing & Fulfillment App
- T-shirts, Pricing, Shipping Rates
- Mocking up Your T-Shirts & Set up Billing
- Add a T-shirt to Your Shopify Store
- Sync T-shirt with Printful
- Setting up Shopify Payments
- Setting up Your Shipping Rates
- Customizing the Look & Feel of Your Store
- Editing Your “About Us” & Adding a Blog Post
- Adding a Custom Web Address/Domain
And there you go, just like that you’re all set up with your custom branded, online t-shirt store. And if you’ve followed along, your t-shirts are all synced up with printful, so when someone purchases a t-shirt, an order is automatically sent to printful, printed on your t-shirt of choice and sent directly to your customer.
And since you don’t have to worry about upfront inventory costs, or printing and shipping you’ll have plenty of time to focus on other aspects of growing and running your online t-shirt business.